Saturday 14 September 2013

An introduction to me...






An introduction to me...

I haven't plucked up the courage to do this yet, but then I thought what's the point in making a blog about myself and what I wear without introducing myself?

So I took a sneaky picture from my instagram (everyone loves an insta selfie) because I knew that trying to take one I like will be impossible and will only make me a grump!

So yeah... Hi! My name is Verity and I'm from Sheffield, Yorkshire. I've just finished college and I'm not quite sure what I want to do yet, so I'm just working full-time while I figure everything out. I'm only young and just want to find something I'm passionate about and enjoy doing - at the same time as trying to not grow up too fast! 

I love fashion and for many years I have known it's a place I want my career to be around. As for starting a blog - it's just something I have wanted to do for ages ever since I discovered 'Fashion Toast' when I was at school. It's just a cool concept and something I want to be part off.

I LOVE looking at other people's blog's - I follow all the big bloggers but I really want to check some other blogs out too... so if any of you happen to stop by link your blog below so I can check it out!

Speak soon! 

Verity X 


6 comments:

  1. You're very beautiful.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyes!welcome to blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a beautiful name!! It's such a good idea not to rush into things - I've had a gap year this year working full time and am due to start uni in a few weeks and I'm so glad I haven't wasted a year doing something I haven't wanted to do! So good on you

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely introduction. I really like your Topshop playsuit in the picture x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really nice intro. I really regret not doing one when I first started blogging a few months ago x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello pretty lady! :)
    Really liked your introduction and also your blog. <3
    Would be glad if you also check my blog "SunnyDollish". Keep on going! :)

    http://sunnydollish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete